Monday, January 23, 2012

SBS blocks that will be sewn first

Printed all 140 blocks of SBS sampler, look through them and identify blocks that can be completed easily Smile. So here is the list.. How about 2 rows per week ? So I am giving myself till middle of March to complete these blocks..Am I too ambitious?…

shoo-fly
A2 Shoo-Fly
SBS-bright hopes
A3 Bright Hopes
SBS-chinese coin
A9 Chinese Coin
SBS-children delight
B4 Children’s Delight
SBS-Friendship star
B10 Friendship Star
SBS-Contrary husband
C1 Contrary Husband
SBS - nine patch
E1 Nine Patch
SBS-Bow Tie
F3 Bow Tie
SBS-pin wheel
H8 Pinwheel
SBS-Dutchman Puzzle
I3 Dutchman’s Puzzle
SBS birds in the air
I8 Birds in the Air
SBS-Yankee puzzle
I9 Yankee Puzzle
SBS-Puss in the corner
J6 Puss in the Corner
SBS-road to oklahoma
K1 Road to Oklahama
SBS-churn dash
K3 Churn Dash
SBS-Contrary wife
L10 Contrary Wife
sbs-ohio star
M5 Ohio Star
sbs-clays choice
N3 Clay’s Choice
sbs-cyt glass dish
N4 Cut Glass Dish
sbs-kaleidoscope
N6-Kaleidoscope
n7 duck & Ducklings
N7 Duck and Duckling
SBS-double nine patch
N8 Double Nine
sbs-broken dishes
N9 Broken Dishes
sbs-diamond friendship
N10 Diamond Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment